Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Woo and a hoo

Mark Jacobs I love you.

People who doubted the Collectors edition? Ha!

From the VN Boards



  • CE Preorder Preview Weekend. Without the closed beta testers.

  • Extended headstart period.

  • I quote "Regarding the pre-order, Collector’s Edition and the Standard Edition, we are pleased to announce that we will also be inviting our pre-order CE buyers into our Closed Beta test starting next week. "

  • NDA lift hopefully in a week.

And lo the Ardy became a happier bunny than he already was. Thanks to Werit for linking this over on Blog Warhammer.




3 comments:

arbitrary said...

I know I'm tired, but now I want you to have a happy bunny on your site :-)

Ardua said...

Having said that, there was a perfect one applicable :P

And lo happy bunny doth appeareth

arbitrary said...

omg, I have POWER!!

Seriously, it gave me a massive smile as I get ready for a late night at work.